Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Presentation

Ok... Who am i?

I'm Diego and i'm from Argentina. By definition i'm a knives collector, flashlights enthusiast, gear fanatic and a geek... yes... a geek, i study System engineering and i work as a System Architect and Developer for an international company. But, i'm not here to talk about that... well maybe i will post things relative to this topic. I'm here to talk about my hobbies, collections, etc.

I also enjoy the outdoors life... that's why you will find posts about survival skills, fishing, and other "outdoors adventures".

My natural language is spanish... ergo, it's really difficult to me write and talk in english (that also give me the funny accent that you can hear on my videos). This will change with the pass of the time...

A little more than a year ago, i started making youtube videos.. first, it's was just a little entertainment, but as the time pass, i started to like do that for you.. my viewers (or readers...)

Now i'm facing a new homework... write in a blog.. why? i just don't know yet.

I really hope you enjoy this.

Nos vemos (spanish phrase for: See you later)


Diego (A.K.A Kowboy)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Diego. I've subscribed to your YouTube channel and look forward to you sharing your adventures. We have a Dogo Argentino. Do they really have them in Argentina...? lol Take care! -Roz

    ReplyDelete